Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. They’re not as delicious as when they’re fresh. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you’re making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry.
The bananas can be mashed or sliced, after which they are added to the batter or served on top.
This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning.
Banana pancakes — so easy and delicious.
You can cook Banana pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
A fruity breakfast treat that’s simple to make and will get you pretending like it’s the weekend.
With the right ingredients and a little time spent in the kitchen.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread!
This banana pancake recipe yields gloriously fluffy pancakes, even though they’re made with These banana pancakes are perfect for lazy weekends, and reheat well for busy weekday breakfasts.
step by step Banana pancakes
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and sugar in a bowl then put it aside.
- In a separate bowl,mash the bananas till almost smooth then mix in the eggs and milk then whisk.
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture and whisk till smooth.
- Scoop your mixture according to the size of pancakes you desire and cook until golden brown.
My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on.
If you aren’t into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes, or my.
These quick and easy banana pancakes are dairy-free and eggless.
These banana pancakes are light, fluffy and loaded with plenty of banana flavor.
Serve them for breakfast or brunch, and be sure to make extra to save in the freezer!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en