Banana oats pancake.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Gently stir (being careful not to over-mix) to combine.
In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, beat until smooth mixture.
Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats.
You can have Banana oats pancake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana oats pancake
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of Curd.
- You need 3-4 tbsp. of Grinded Sugar.
- You need of Few drop vanila essance.
- You need Pinch of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 of teasp. Cinnamon powder.
- You need of For garnishing:-.
- You need of Banana.
- You need of Choco chips.
- You need of Honey.
- You need 1 cup of milk or as per consistency.
I concocted these fluffy banana oatmeal pancakes using a muffin recipe.
We love them topped with strawberry jam for breakfast, supper or Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets!
If you’re not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren’t just any pancakes.
step by step Banana oats pancake
- Take a pan dry roast oats and grind them into fine powder..
- Take all the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Heat up a non-stick pan and put one laddle batter cook in slow flame when bubble start coming flip on the other side and cook untill it turns golden brown from both sides..
- Now take a plate place pancake put banana pieces, choco chips and drizzle some honey and enjoy..
The ingredients for this oat pancake recipe are all super simple and probably items you already have on hand.
The ingredients are also all nutritious.
In addition to this recipe being gluten-free, it’s also refined sugar-free!
Rolled oats: They wouldn’t be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal!
In these banana oat blender pancakes, I use unsweetened almond milk and full fat plain Greek yogurt for the liquid, an egg, rolled oats, and a banana for a binder, and some cinnamon and vanilla extract.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en