Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you’re making them for two How to Serve Banana Pancakes.
My sister says that the mark of a good banana pancake is that you can.
Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners’ sugar if desired.
You can cook Banana pancake using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour/maida or wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking powder.
- You need 2 of banana.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare As needed of Honey or maple syrup.
Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein.
Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients.
The bananas can be mashed or sliced, after which they are added to the batter or served on top.
Banana pancakes — so easy and delicious.
instructions Banana pancake
- Blend bananas well or mash it with fork. I’m blending in a mixer..
- Add 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
- Sugar is optional. Add and blend them well..
- In a bowl, add 1cup flour and a pinch of baking powder (optional)..
- Pour the blended mixture into the bowl..
- Mix all together well..
- Pour the little batter on the dosa tawa..
- Wait till bubbles form..
- It’s ready to flip., Cook for 2 more mins on the other side and it’s ready..
- Place all the pancakes and add sliced banana, and drizzle honey on top.. add topping according to your choice..
A fruity breakfast treat that’s simple to make and will get you pretending like it’s the weekend.
With the right ingredients and a little time spent in the kitchen.
My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on.
If you aren’t into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes, or my.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en