Eggless Banana pancake.
You can have Eggless Banana pancake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana pancake
- You need 1 of large Banana.
- You need 30 gms of powder sugar.
- You need 100 gms of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need As required of oil or butter for grease.
- You need As required of milk.
instructions Eggless Banana pancake
- Take Banana and mash the banana very well.take Another bowl and mix together flour, Baking powder & sugar. Now add milk and vanilla essence mix together and whisk the mixture very well until well combined. Make sure the batter is lump- free and of pouring but thick consistency. Cover it and set aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Grease a pan well with oil or butter wipe off the excess oil Heat the pan. When it just got, put on the flame to medium heat and pour 1 ladle full of batter. Do not spread. Cover and cook for 1to2 minutes. Spread some butter around the edges. When the edges leave the pan, flip it and cook on the other side as well..
- Set this aside and repeat making more pancake. Make sure the heat is not too much otherwise the will brown without cooking well. Serve eggless banana pancakes with chocolate ganache or Honey and enjoy..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en