Banana apple and oats pancakes.
You can also use nut milks, coconut oil and dairy-free yogurt to make this recipe vegan. Fluffy apple pancakes that you can make in your blender! These healthy apple cinnamon pancakes are gluten free, too (no flour required, just oats!).
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home.
They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup.
Apple-Banana-Cinnamon Oat Pancakes + The Weekend of ABC’s.
You can cook Banana apple and oats pancakes using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana apple and oats pancakes
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- You need 1 of apple.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of honey for garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need as needed of fruits for garnish.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of wheat flour/ atta.
That’s right, these are your ABC’s in pancake form.
Let’s be honest, I’d rather eat my ABC’s than sing them and this is the perfect solution to make sure that happens.
Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to flip.
instructions Banana apple and oats pancakes
- Take mixer jar and add apple and banana and oats atta brown sugar and baking powder and baking soda and grind well smooth batter / take a pan and spread this batter and cook 3 minutes both aside.
- Now garnish honey and chocolate syrup and fruits/ ready to serve with juice and your kids for healthy breakfast.
- Enjoy with your kids and take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
In these banana oat blender pancakes, I use unsweetened almond milk and full fat plain Greek yogurt for the liquid, an egg, rolled oats, and a banana Making pancakes has never been easier than these clean-eating Banana Oat Blender Pancakes.
Flour is replaced by oats, making them super healthy.
Apple and Banana Pancakes: This recipe is a great way of using up over-ripe bananas and apples, by blending them into pancake mix.
They’re delicious and trivially easy to make.
So they’re not just a tasty comfort food, but they also provide a good way of using up old fruit.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en