You can have Kaipola/Banana Cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaipola/Banana Cake
- Prepare 3 of Bananas ripe ones.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 10 of Cashewnuts slivered.
- Prepare 10-12 of Raisins.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Ghee.
step by step Kaipola/Banana Cake
- Whisk Eggs with Sugar and Cardamom powder. Set aside..
- In a non stick pan, heat Ghee and fry the Cashews and the Raisins. In the same pan, fry the sliced bananas for 2-3 minutes. Heat should be low. Wait until it cools down a bit..
- Now add in the Eggs and mix well. Cover and cook on a low heat until done. It is ready in 15 -20 minutes. This can be baked too on 180° for 20-25 minutes. But i tried the slow cook method. This gives an authentic taste and flavour to the dish..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en