Gluten free pancakes.
We have gluten-free pancakes every week at my house. My kids love them and sometimes we even have them for dinner! For years, I have been using gluten-free Bisquick as my gluten-free pancake.
Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Crack the egg in the middle and pour in a quarter of the milk.
Use an electric or balloon whisk to thoroughly combine the mixture.
You can have Gluten free pancakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free pancakes
- You need of pancakes.
- You need 1 large of banana (ripe).
- You need 4 medium of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground dried coconut.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of butter (for greasing).
- You need of topping.
- You need 1/3 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of raspberries.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh cherries.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
The Krusteaz gluten free pancake mix made pancakes that tasted good and had very good texture.
However, two of my three kids didn’t care for the pancakes overall because they have a slightly bitter.
Gluten Free Pancakes are a staple recipe for every gluten free kitchen.
They’re super easy to make, freeze Like our gluten free mini blueberry muffins, these gluten free pancakes are another family.
step by step Gluten free pancakes
- Add all the topping ingredients to a small pan and let it boil until the desired consistency. Reserve.
- Smash the ripe banana to get a banana paste..
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs well..
- Add the banana, the coconut flour dried coconut and ground cinnamon to the eggs..
- At the end add the baking powder and mix well..
- Heat and grease a skillet and bake about one scoop of the pancake mix at a time. This recipe should be good for about 6 pancakes..
- When the pancakes are ready serve them with the berries topping.
These fluffy gluten-free pancakes have a hint of cinnamon and vanilla for extra flavor.
Serve them with your favorite syrup.
Oh, those delicious gluten free pancakes – all the taste and none of the gluten.
These gluten free blueberry pancakes will absolutely melt in your mouth!
They’re easy, delicious and super satisfying!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en