Nutella&condensed milk filled pancakes.
Welcome to the official international page for Nutella®. Nutella (/nutɛlə/; Italian pronunciation: [nuˈtɛlla]) is a brand of sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread. With Nutella® hazelnut spread and @MissionFoodsUS , your #SpecialBreakfast is all wrapped up and ready to. recipes/nutella-v-domashnih-usloviyah. domashnjaja-nutella/.
You can have Nutella&condensed milk filled pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella&condensed milk filled pancakes
- You need 1/2 half of cup flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg -3tablespoon sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of water 2 tablespoon oil.
- Prepare of For the fillings and garnishing:.
- Prepare of nutella.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- You need of powdered milk.
- Prepare of banana.
step by step Nutella&condensed milk filled pancakes
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a thick and smooth batter..
- On a nonstick pan fry it on a low heat, when one side is done turn to the other side..
- When u are done with the frying you let it cool down…
Take one pancake..
Spread nutella on it, then spread powdered milk over it, then condensed milk.. Take another pancake and cover with it…
Now get some round slices of banana.. Arrange two of them on the pancake to represent eyes.
And with your nutella make a moon
shape on the pancake to represent mouth..
- Take the filled pancake, cut them into cubic shape as in d pic below and drizzle with some nutella…
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en