chunky Monkey Pancakes.
You can have chunky Monkey Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chunky Monkey Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of pancake batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- You need 2 of bananas, peeled.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of whipped cream, for serving.
- Prepare 1 of confectioners’ sugar ,for taste.
instructions chunky Monkey Pancakes
- on greased griddle or large skillet, ladle about 1/4 cup batter to make large pancake, about 9 inches diameter. once bubbles start to appear on surface of pancake, sprinkle half the chocolate chips & walnuts atop pancake, flip when golden brown and cook until set. transfer to plate, repeat to make second pancake..
- while pancake cooks, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon or to taste over whole bananas. melt butter in small fry pan over medium heat. when foam subsides, place bananas in pan and saut’e, turning, until tender..
- wrap each banana in a chocolate chip pancake, garnish with whipped cream and confectioners sugar..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en