Orange banana cake #SnacksContest.
About this video——— How to make Banana Orange. Be the first to review this recipe. The banana orange cake(eggless) is an innovative cake recipe with mashed bananas and orange juice.
I no longer remember where the recipe came from, but one thing is certain – the bars are always a hit at family get-togethers and.
View top rated Banana and orange cake recipes with ratings and reviews.
Black Barley Pilaf With Sweet Spices, Bananas And Oranges, Green Salad With Bananas And Oranges, Pineapple This banana cake recipe is the best!
You can cook Orange banana cake #SnacksContest using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange banana cake #SnacksContest
- You need 450 g of Flour.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 300 g of margarine.
- Prepare 5 pcs of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 4 PCs of mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of Orange essence.
It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make!
Most of the time, when I have overripe bananas, I make banana bread.
Simple, tasty and versatile, it is one of my favorite.
Cool cake in tin before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
instructions Orange banana cake #SnacksContest
- Pre heat oven to 180°c. Grease the baking tin (10″) and lightly dust with flour..
- Sift the flour, baking powder and the bicarbonate of soda and set aside. Cream the sugar and Margarine until pale..
- Add in the eggs one by one beating in until well Incorporated.
- To this add the essence and mashed bananas, mix until well combined..
- Fold in the sifted flour until all ingredients are just mixed and batter is smooth..
- Pour into prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 45 mins, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Once baked, let it rest in the tin for about 10 mins then place on a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy with your favourite beverage..
A delicious and easy banana bread recipe flavoured with orange and chocolate chips.
This recipe is also a bit healthier using honey instead of refined sugar.
A delightful blend of orange and banana – filling enough to have as a breakfast!
In a blender, combine milk, oranges, banana, sugar, salt and yogurt.
Description: A delicious cake made with Da Bun’s favourite food.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en