Guilt free chocolate pancakes.
Pancakes they take forever to make! And if you’re anything like me, when you’re done working out, you want to eat NOW. This was actually the original version.
When bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, flip and cook it for a minute on the other side.
When the pancakes are ready, pour the chocolate ganache on top.
It was only a matter of time before I added chocolate to these pancakes.
You can have Guilt free chocolate pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Guilt free chocolate pancakes
- You need 1 of scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- You need 1/2 of of choc. protien powder.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a banana.
- Prepare 1 of strawberry.
- You need 1 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- You need of calorie non stick spray.
Okay, really now, I made these the day after the original version but didn’t want to.
These gluten-free chocolate pancakes will feed your brunch obsession.
Topped with fresh fruit, crunchy buckwheat groats and a decadent melted chocolate, the whole fam will love these quick and easy pancakes!
They taste delicious and are perfect for a guilt free indulgence.
step by step Guilt free chocolate pancakes
- In your bowl add your scoop of protein powder, 2 egg whites, 1/2 banana & cinnamon. Mix well.
- After it is thick enough, use non stick spray on your pan then pour in pancake mix.
- Meanwhile that cooks use your 1/2 scoop of protein powder and gradually add water and mix until it looks like syrup.
- Once your pancakes are done pour your syrup over and add any fruit desired, I used 1 strawberry. Enjoy! :).
This Healthy Chocolate Pancakes Recipe is a special yet nutritious breakfast that is dairy-free & has no refined sugar!
Plus these chocolate pancakes freeze & reheat like a dream, so you can make a batch and save the extras for later!
My kids gobble these up, and ask me to make them regularly!
Raw cocoa powder gave them a serious chocolate hit and along with some vanilla extract made these chocolate banana oat pancakes taste like a very sinful dessert.
Serve them simply with maple syrup or with macerated berries for an indulgent yet completely guilt-free breakfast your family will drool over.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en