Vegan Crepes (pancakes).
You can cook Vegan Crepes (pancakes) using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Crepes (pancakes)
- You need 5 of ripe bananas.
- You need 400 grams of flour.
- Prepare 6 of teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 liter of coconut milk (or any kind of vegan milk).
- Prepare 1 can of beer (33cl).
- Prepare 1 of teaspoon of kardemomme (not sure if that is spelled correct).
step by step Vegan Crepes (pancakes)
- Mash up the bananas.
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- I decided to try stevia instead of sugar..
- Olive oil (or any other good oil).
- One can of beer.
- Stir up everything but the milk.
- Add the milk.
- Served with ice and homemade jam..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en