Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes.
You can cook Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes
- Prepare 1 packages of Plain Greek Yogurt (6oz).
- You need 1/2 medium of Ripe Banana.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Gluten Free Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of Fresh Blueberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pure Maple Syrup.
instructions Healthy Blueberry Protein Pancakes
- Mix all of the ingredients (except blueberries and maple syrup) and let sit 1 min in bowl..
- Pour pancakes on well-greased medium heat skillet/griddle..
- Cook for 3-4 min on each side or until golden brown..
- In a small sauce pan, add maple syrup and blueberries..
- Heat until blueberries soften and create a syrupy consistency..
- Top pancakes with blueberry syrup and Enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en