Yogurt Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Great pancake yogurt recipe?? but the trick to making the batter like a pancake batter with the yogurt added is to add more water until your batter is. Yogurt pancakes are fluffy, a snap to whip together, and a great way to work some extra nutrition into the most important meal of the day.
These Greek yogurt pancakes aren’t your standard pancakes.
They are delicate and go down easy (you’ll have to try them to know what I mean).
These yogurt pancakes are quick, easy and delicious!
You can have Yogurt pancake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt pancake
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of oatmeal flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt greek law fat.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almont milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need Dash of salt.
- Prepare of Blueberry for garnish.
Substitute the plain Greek yogurt for any kind of flavored Greek yogurt (strawberry, blueberry, etc) you’d like.
Add blueberries or chocolate chips to the pancake batter.
These Greek yogurt pancakes are thick, delicious, and have only four (!!) ingredients.
The pancakes won’t be as thick, but they taste just as good!
step by step Yogurt pancake
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Mash the bananas and Mix all with wet ingredients.
- Mix all do not over mix.
- Cook on butter grilled 375f,using 1/3 cup scoop each pancake..
- Cook 3 minutes each side.
- Server with fruit and hot syrup.
Low carb and keto Greek yogurt pancakes are made with coconut flour.
They are easy to make, fluffy, and so delicious!
I love adding Greek yogurt to batters.
It’s very easy to work with and it adds a.
These easy Greek yogurt pancakes are the perfect homemade pancake recipe.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en