Silver dollar vegan pancakes.
Great recipe for Silver dollar vegan pancakes. Did you know bisquick is vegan? Yes it is, which makes it easy to make quick pancakes.
Gluten-free pancakes are a major thing for me.
I love them so hard that if I weren’t vain about my waistline, there’s a strong chance I’d eat a stack for all the meals.
It’s Mother’s Day this Sunday, which makes for an excellent opportunity to let mom know how special she is.
You can have Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- You need 1 cup of oat milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bisquick flour.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
I plan to make these wonderful silver dollar.
Fluffy gluten-free + vegan pancakes seemed impossible!
I’d like to think I learned a few things over the last year or so.
Not least of all I’ve realized that the simpler, the better, when it These chickpea silver dollar pancakes come out juuuusssst right.
instructions Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that’s not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That’s it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..
Fluffy and light on the inside with a golden brown exterior.
These mini pancakes are so much more than a delicious breakfast.
Use these silver dollar pancakes as the base for a variety of sweet or savory appetizers or desserts.
These gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo Silver Dollar Pancakes are high in protein and nutrition using heart healthy almond flour.
So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en