Banana and pecan pancakes.
Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. Wrap extra pancakes in aluminum foil and seal in a plastic freezer bag. Peel bananas, placing in a seperate bowl. (You may want to reserve half a banana for the syrup, see below).
I dip the syrup over the pancakes without the banana chunks, but you can do either way.
Then there’s my uncle and his famous Mexican pancakes, a concoction so outrageous that he’s been known to travel with a special skillet that’s used especially for these large pancakes loaded with pineapple and coconut.
This post may contain affiliate links.
You can cook Banana and pecan pancakes using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and pecan pancakes
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of milk ( or less if you like them thicker).
- You need 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 of bananas sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered sugar (optional).
The pancakes are more like banana bread- with mashed bananas mixed right on into the batter.
The recipe comes from an older “Bridal Edition” Betty Crocker Cookbook that I’ve had hidden on my shelves for a number of.
These Banana Pecan Pancakes are a yummy snack !
Try out these Banana Pecan pancakes for your family this eveing and tell me if you like them !
step by step Banana and pecan pancakes
- Mix all dry ingredients except powdered sugar. Then add milk, egg and vanilla. You can pecans or put them on top of pancakes when done..
- Oil pan then pour pancake mix in pan when you see bubbles flip once. When on plate add bananas pinch of powered sugar and pecans. Enjoy.
These banana pecan pancakes are like banana bread in pancake form!
Moist, quick, and easy — this breakfast does not disappoint!
I do feel comfortable in front of these pancakes — this I know for sure!
I first made these a few years ago, and revisited them this week with a few tweaks (and non-iPhone.
Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas and vanilla — these are phenomenal banana pancakes.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en