You can have Reeses-Banana Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reeses-Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter; melted.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 of bananas; medium slice.
- You need 1 cup of Reeses baking chips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter for each pancake.
step by step Reeses-Banana Pancakes
- Combine ingredients from flour to salt. Whisk eggs, milk, and melted butter separately. Combine dry and wet ingredients just until incorporated..
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter for each pancake in a saute pan. Use 1/3 cup of pancake batter for each pancake..
- After adding batter to pan, scatter about 7 banana slices and a handful of reeses chips atop the batter..
- Cook on medium heat until browned, approximately 2 minutes. Flip and lower heat to medium-low. Cook approximately 3 minutes, or until browned..
- Serve with powdered sugar, maple or chocolate syrup, and use banana slices and reeses for garnish..
- Variations; Walnuts, peanuts, pecans, brown sugar, fruit syrups, nutella, peanut butter, bourbon, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, espresso, dark chocolate, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, coconut extract, rum, Rebel Stoke whiskey, Nociello liqueur, honey,.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en