Whey Protein Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Whey Protein Banana Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whey Protein Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 40 g. (2 tablespoons) of vanilla whey protein.
- You need 2 of bananas (one for batter and another one for garnish).
- You need 1/4 cup of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of little bit of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of melted butter or cooking oil.
- You need 1 of little drizzle honey.
instructions Whey Protein Banana Pancakes
- Blend the oatmeal in the blender to make oat flour.Put it in a small bowl and add baking powder, a pinch of salt and whey protein.Mix to combine..
- Slice a banana and put it in the blender along with the egg and vanilla extract.Blend them together..
- Add the flour mixture into the banana mixture,a little bit of water and stir to combine.If you blend them with the blender too much.The pancakes will be tough.So give it about 2-3 pulse and let them sit for 3-5 mins..
- Preheat the pan with medium heat and brush some cooking oil or melted butter with a kitchen brush or paper towel.Pour the mixture into the pan and cover the lid then turn on low heat.Wait for a while until the bubbles pop up on the surface..
- Flip it over and continue to the rest of the batter..
- Slice another banana and put it in a plate for garnish.Stack some pancakes up and drizzle with honey.Enjoy!!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en