2 Ingredients Banana Pancakes.
You can have 2 Ingredients Banana Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 Ingredients Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of big riped banana.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of cooking oil (if you use a normal pan).
instructions 2 Ingredients Banana Pancakes
- Mash the riped banana with the fork and add 2 eggs.Mix them together evenly.It’s ok if there’s the banana lumps remain..
- Coat a little bit of cooking oil in the pan and wait untill the pan becomes hot with medium heat.Lower the heat down to lowest as you possible.Then spoon the mixture about 1 regular spoon (your dining spoon) for a pancake.Place 2-3 of them in the pan and cover the lid..
- Wait patiently about 2 mins untill there’s some mini dry bubbles pop up on the surface.It’s time to flip!! but use your thin coffee spoon or dinner spoon run around the edge first then flip them carefully.Repeat the process but don’t forget to re-coat the oil everytime you fry the next pancakes.If you use normal pan.That’s my secret tips..
- Put them in a pan and enjoy!!.You can add some fruits that you love on top or any toppings..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en