Simple Banana Pancakes.
You can have Simple Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Banana Pancakes
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 of large banana.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Prepare to taste of chocolate chips.
instructions Simple Banana Pancakes
- In a large mixing bowl, add your banana. Mash well with a whisk or fork..
- Add your sugar, flour, and vanilla extract to the banana mixture. Stir well until a thick batter consistency is achieved. If you find your batter to be too thick, add a bit of water to smooth it out..
- Heat a large frying pan on medium to high heat..
- Add a large dollop of batter into the pan, and flip when the surface begins to bubble. Repeat until you’ve used up all your batter..
- Top with maple syrup and chocolate chips to taste..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en