Eggless mango-banana cake.
The eggless mango cake recipe that I am sharing with you today tastes great on it’s own. How to make a layered eggless mango cake ? Simply bake the cake using below given recipe.
This mango cake is made with condensed milk and without eggs.
Depending on the quality of flour, you might get.
eggless mango loaf cake is light, moist and delicious!
You can have Eggless mango-banana cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless mango-banana cake
- Prepare 1 3/4 c of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 c of banana mango puree.
- You need 1/4 c of yogurt/mala.
- You need 1/2 c of melted butter/oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar/lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 c of sugar.
- You need 1/2 c of mango juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Got some fresh mangoes or mango pulp sitting in your pantry, then give this tropical mango cake recipe a go!
You will love this easy cake recipe!
It’s no secret here about my love for mangoes.
Vegan Mango CakeCook Click n Devour.
step by step Eggless mango-banana cake
- Butter and flour your tin.
- Sift flour, baking soda and powder, salt and all spices together. Whisk in sugar and set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients together then whisk into dry ingredients. Transfer to your tin and bake.
- I baked using charcoal jiko since there was no electricity last night. It took 25-30mins..
Dust it with some powdered sugar or enjoy as such with a cup of coffee!
This eggless Mango cake is a delicious way to enjoy the Mango season.
Eggless vanilla cake with delicious mango filling and juicy mango pieces is definitely.
Let it cool completely and cut into pieces.
Wondering how to make eggless mango cake?
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en