Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats.
Most banana oat pancake recipes might advise that you can blend all your ingredients together in a Easy and super healthy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes.
Gluten-free, oil free, refined sugar free, low.
You can have Oat-banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oat-banana pancakes
- Prepare 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 80 ml of Oat milk.
- You need 60 gr of oat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of apple vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Berries and nuts to garnish.
Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Serve with syrup and, if desired, banana slices.
The ingredients for this oat pancake recipe are all super simple and probably items you already have on hand.
The ingredients are also all nutritious, so you.
step by step Oat-banana pancakes
- Mash a banana with a fork, add oat milk, vinegar, baking soda and powder, mix well and set aside..
- Gradually add oat flour to the mixture. Set aside for 5-10 min..
- Fry on medium heat on a non-stick coating pan with a little oil (I used avocado oil) from both sides till they become golden-brown. Use a tablespoon. One tbsp – one pancake..
- Top with berries, berry sauce, nuts or whatever you want to taste 😉 I used sugar free blueberry sauce, strawberries black currant and almond..
Tips for making banana oat flour pancakes.
Use a large bowl for the dry ingredients and a medium bowl for wet ingredients.
Thorough whisk together the dry ingredients before pouring the well mixed.
These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread!
Make sure not to over-blend the mixture as that will make the oats become very sticky.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en