Chocolate banana thin pancake.
These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on To these pancakes, try adding chopped nuts, chocolate chips, fresh blueberries, or even a handful of leftover granola. Gently work a thin, flat spatula about halfway under the pancake, then. How was your Sunday breakfast or brunch today?
From me to you; easy vegan and gluten free pancakes Swedish style aka thin and crepes like.
All you need is four simple ingredients and off you go!
Bananas and chocolate chips are folded into traditional pancake batter creating a sweet treat for weekend breakfast.
You can cook Chocolate banana thin pancake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana thin pancake
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar.
- You need 50 grams of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate sauce or cream like nutella.
My kids and I LOVED these!!
I had to add a little extra milk to thin the batter a bit but other than that SOOOOOO yummy!!
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes.
These fluffy Chocolate Banana Pancakes are healthy and easy to make.
step by step Chocolate banana thin pancake
- Stir the sugar into the eggs, untill you get a smooth structure..
- add the flour and the milk..
- blend the banana in a mixer. and add it as well..
- melt butter in a pan so that the pan is evenly thin coated with butter. take a bit of the batter and fry it. when the edges of the pancake turn brown and loosen, flip and fry from the other side..
- you can fill it now with Nutella and put some powdered sugar..
- You can fill it with other things add well like banana our jam or strawberries..
Sweetened with bananas and dark chocolate, you won’t be able to stop eating Pancakes make any morning better.
Especially if they are filled with chocolate.
If you answered, “Yes!!!” then you MUST try these.
Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips.
We love how easy these are to make!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en