Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of banana, mashed.
- You need 1/3 of chocolate peanut butter.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of buttermilk.
- You need 2 cup of of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of salt.
instructions Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes
- In a small bowl, mix mashed banana and chocolate peanut butter until smooth and combined..
- In a separate bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in the banana mixture until well combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined..
- Cook the pancakes in an electric skillet, heated to 350°F..
Serve topped with a teaspoon of chocolate peanut butter and banana slices(optional).
Makes about 22 medium sized pancakes.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en