You can have Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of pancake mix (Bisquick).
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of butter for cooking.
instructions Banana Pancakes
- In a bowl, whisk togethet the pancake mix, banana, egg, sugar and milk in a bowl and mix (do not over mix; a few small lumps are fine)..
- Melt a little bit of butter on a hot griddle or frying pan on medium heat. Pour about 2-3 tablespoon batter on the griddle or in the pan..
- Turn (flip over) when bubbles form on top of the pancakes, and a few have burst and edges are dry (1-2 minutes). Spread a little bit butter on the cooked side..
- Cook until the other side is golden brown (1-2 minutes)..
- Serve warm, with desired toppings (sliced bananas, strawberries, etc.)..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en