Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes.
You can cook Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes
- You need 1 of Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking Powder.
instructions Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes
- Cut ripe banana into chunks and put in blender (I used a Nutribulllet)..
- Add oats and egg and blend until smooth and thick..
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder. Blend until well incorporated..
- Heat sillet over medium high heat. Once warm, spray with non stick cooking spray..
- Pour mixture on skillet to make one big pancake or three smaller pancakes..
- Top with peanut butter, sugar free syrup, greek yogurt, or fruit. ENJOY!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en