Perfect banana pancake ♡.
Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. They were perfect and had plenty of banana flavor.
Mix together and cook like ordinary pancakes.
Jump to the Perfect Banana Pancakes Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them.
If you’re anything like us, there are a couple of over-ripe These pancakes are easy!
You can cook Perfect banana pancake ♡ using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect banana pancake ♡
- You need of Banana Pancake.
- Prepare 2 medium of banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of cooking spray.
- Prepare of Topping Part.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of honey.
Start with a simple pancake batter then add a mashed banana, cinnamon, and nutmeg for some spice.
They’re perfectly fluffy, packed full of banana flavor, and exactly portioned to make a breakfast for two.
Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you’re making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples.
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, & delicately flavored with bananas, these are phenomenal banana Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners’ sugar if desired.
instructions Perfect banana pancake ♡
- Melt the salted butter in a pan, set aside..
- In a large bowl, mash the banana, add the melted butter, egg and vanilla extract, stir it well. Then add the milk, and stir again until combine. ( you can use blender if you want ) then set aside..
- Shift the flour and sugar, then add the milk mixture slowly, mix it well until combine and the thickness is enough for pancake, if too liquid you can add more flour..
- Prepare the pan with cooking spray, add about one ladle spoon of the pancake mixture into the pan and cook it in a low heat. Try to move the pan, if the pancake start easy to move, you can flip it and cook again on the other side until it’s done..
- Top the pancake with butter and honey, let the butter melt slowly on the warm pancake and enjoy!! 🙂 ♡.
Freezer-Friendly Instructions: The pancakes can be.
Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
For best results, we recommend using a thick pancake batter.
Our homemade recipe below is perfect for coating the bananas and comes out super fluffy.
If you’re using something like Bisquik, you may want to add a little more mix than the box calls for to the batter.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en