Chocolate-Banana Protien Pancakes.
The bananas create the sweet flavor and the eggs hold them together into a small pancake. This Banana Protein Pancakes recipe is Protein-packed and naturally sweetened with bananas. No guilt needed while you enjoy this pancake breakfast For a high protein pancake like this banana protein, pancake recipe add some more protein to the mix.
Directions: In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a whisk.
These Protein Pancakes were dreamt up because of my need to eat a low carb diet.
As much as I hate it, I am suppose to Banana Protein Powder Pancakes don’t have the same consistency of a traditional pancake with flour, but they are equally wonderful in their own right!
You can cook Chocolate-Banana Protien Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Banana Protien Pancakes
- Prepare 1 large of Banana.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut water ( optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate Whey Protien Powder.
Curb your chocolate cravings with these Chocolate Protein Pancakes for breakfast.
To cook these banana protein pancakes, heat a skillet or griddle over medium to medium-high heat and melt a little coconut oil.
A protein packed stack of pancakes that have no oats, no bananas, no blender needed, and these protein pancakes gluten free, keto and low carb!
I might sneak some chocolate chips into this keto pancake batter next time.
step by step Chocolate-Banana Protien Pancakes
- Mix or blend all ingredients together..
- Set stove at medium temperature and pour in small amounts at a time..
- Recipe should make around six small pancakes..
- If you do not want to use the protien powder you can subsitute an extra banana for thickness..
I got my skillet hot on the stove while I was getting my batter ready because.
High-Protein Pancakes – Simple & Easy Banana Protein Powder Pancakes.
Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the pancakes.
Once the pancakes begin to bubble, flip them.
In your vortex mixer, combine the egg, almond milk and banana.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en