Oats banana cake.
This healthy banana oatmeal cake is really easy to prepare and very delicious. Loaded with oats and bananas, this is a great treat to have on hand after soccer or baseball practice. recipes. What a wonderful way to use ripe bananas!
This banana cake recipe is the best!
It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make!
Banana Oat Mug Cake. back to all recipes.
You can cook Oats banana cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats banana cake
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Oats-.
- Prepare of Ripe banana -2.
- You need of Condensed milk -1/2cup.
- Prepare cup of Powdered sugar -1/2.
- You need of Baking soda -1tsp.
- You need of Salt -1/2tsp.
- You need of Cinemon powder -1/2tsp.
- You need of Dry fruits -almond,walnut,resins -1/3cup.
- You need of Curd -1/2cup.
- You need of Vanilla assence -1/2tsp.
This healthy banana oatmeal recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious breakfasts you will ever This basic banana oatmeal proves it is not only possible, but also completely delicious, to have a.
The recipe is simple and easy to make.
Just mix everything and you are ready to go.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
instructions Oats banana cake
- First of all roast the oats at low mid flame.let it be cool.then grind it..
- Now mashed banana with fork.put condensed milk,vanilla assence in it.mix it very well..
- Now take powdered sugar,baking soda,salt and mix it. Mix hung curd in this batter.and mix it very well..
- Now mix all the batter together and mix it properly.add dry fruits in it..
- Put the batter in cake mould.and place it in preheat oven at 350F/180degree..
- Bake it 15-20min.oats banana cake us ready..
These Banana Oat Pancakes are whipped up in a blender in no time at all.
It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten.
Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.
If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
This rustic looking banana cake blew our socks off with an intense banana flavour and sweet bites of chocolate.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en