Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes.
These delicious pancakes that taste like banana nut bread are easy to make and will disappear off the breakfast table on Sunday mornings. The batter consistency was absolutely spot on perfect for pancakes, and you get layer upon layer of banana nut bread flavors, nothing wrong with that! This Banana Protein Pancakes recipe is Protein-packed and naturally sweetened with bananas.
Kick up your stack of flapjacks with this family favorite recipe for light and fluffy Banana Nut Pancakes.
You show me a banana and I’ll show you my favorite pie, my favorite muffins, my favorite pudding, and now, my favorite pancakes.
Banana protein pancakes are a staple breakfast item for any fitness enthusiast’s cupboard, but hands up who’s pancakes have turned out like soggy, misshapen blobs Gooey Carb Crusher Protein Pancakes.
You can cook Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes
- Prepare 1 large of Banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 tbsp of Agave or honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground flax seed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sunflower seed kernels.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 of Scoop (about 2-3 tbsp) vanilla protein powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
This melt-in-the-middle, chocolatey goodness is what dreams are made of.
Fluffy grain-free banana pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein.
Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a.
These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites To these pancakes, try adding chopped nuts, chocolate chips, fresh blueberries, or even a handful of leftover granola.
step by step Sammies Banana Nut Protein Pancakes
- In a medium bowl mash banana and add milk, vanilla, agave or honey, sunflower kernels and ground flax seed..
- In another bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. You can add a little more milk if the batter is too thick..
- Spray a large skillet or griddle pan with non stick cooking spray. Take 1/4 cup of the batter to form each pancake. You can also make mini pancakes if you like..
- Cook over low to medium heat for bout 2-3 minutes on each side til the pancake rises slightly and forms bubbles and is golden brown. Top with cut fresh bananas, syrup and pecans. Enjoy!.
- This pancake recipe makes about 10 or so pancakes depending on how big you choose to make them. I can only eat 2 at a time so I put the rest of the cooked pancakes in the fridge for a quick breakfast during the week in a ziplock bag. They reheat nicely for about 1 minute for 2 pancakes. Easy peasey!.
Delicious, easy to make banana protein pancakes!
Tips: Use fat free whip cream/cool whip/nuts/fruit to top them!
These Protein Pancakes were dreamt up because of my need to eat a low carb diet.
Banana Protein Powder Pancakes don’t have the same consistency of a traditional pancake with flour, but they are equally wonderful in their own right!
These Banana Protein Pancakes are super easy to make.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en