Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes.
You can have Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes
- You need 1 of dark banana (very mushy).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pack of pwd vanilla or 1 tsp liquid vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare of unsalted butter (for frying).
step by step Mini Banana-Orange Pancakes
- In a mixing bowl, whisk peeled banana and sugar..
- Add eggs, vanilla and orange extract.
- Whisk for about a minute and add heavy cream.
- Mix it all and then add the flour.
- Whisk until thick pancake consistancy.
- Heat up a frying pan with butter.
- Using a table spoon, pour the batter in the pan.
About 2 mintes on one side, and then about a minute of the second side, on medium/medium-high.
When done, they go well with whipped cream, fresh berries, ice cream, maple or chocolate syrup, or jams. Enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en