Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
Great recipe for Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. Simple and healthy pancakes made with apples, bananas, and oatmeal. Banana oatmeal pancakes are a healthy, satisfying, family-friendly breakfast.
You won’t miss any of it!
These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers.
Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes.
You can cook Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- You need 1 of apple (diced).
- You need 2 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of bisquick mix.
- You need 2-3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of blackberry honey.
Finding healthy, easy and satisfying breakfasts are always a mission for me.
I am a big fan of eggs for breakfast but I get tired of it and so I often look for other ideas, but the other ideas.
I typically make banana pancakes that are a cross between a crepe and a traditional pancake.
I love them, but they require some finesse and a bit of time So the first time I made these banana oatmeal pancakes, I was really skeptical that they would turn out well.
step by step Apple Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- In large mixing bowl, add diced apple, bananas oatmeal, and bisquick. Mix. Add eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon. Mix well. Mixture will be thick. Add more egg to mixture if too dry, add bisquick if too wet..
- On a preheated griddle set at 325°f, spray with cooking spray and poor batter to form your pancakes, cook and flip until ready. Enjoy!.
I piled the ingredients into a blender.
Bananas get used quite a bit around here too.
I’ve used them in pancakes, french toast, ice cream Baked Apple & Banana Oatmeal.
I wanted to keep the recipe simple as possible, use your best judgement as to what to add or remove.
Oatmeal pancakes are fast to make, and super filling.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en