Banana cake recipe.
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. More Cake recipes Banana bread recipe Best chocolate cake Chocolate sponge cake Chocolate banana cake Eggless. This banana cake recipe is the best!
Grab yourself a bunch and take to All our recipes are tested thoroughly by us to make sure they’re suitable for your kitchen at home.
The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.
If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who Is this banana cake recipe good for fondant covering?
You can have Banana cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake recipe
- You need 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 g of margarine.
- Prepare 125 g of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of banana’s.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
I really wanna try to be my base cake for my.
I told her, ‘I should have baked for you!'” Banana Cake.
They’re so easy to make and are perfect for large This recipe comes from my friend Kelsey Fischer and her mom Janeen.
It’s is a family favorite of theirs.
step by step Banana cake recipe
- In a bowl mix margarine and sugar and beat till creamy.
- Add eggs one by one and also add vanilla essence while mixing.
- Add the bananas after mashing them and mix gently.
- Sieve flour and baking powder on your mixture.
- Put your butter in the oven.
- Ice your cake and decorate as you wish.
Banana Cake Recipe this recipe is quick & easy to make.
It’s loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet, soft and absolutely delicious.
The banana cake is the BEST I’ve ever tasted.
This Banana Cake is a delicious recipe I adapted from The Joy of Cooking.
Let’s talk a little bit about how EASY this recipe is to put together.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en