3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes.
You can have 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Any Kind of Flour.
step by step 3 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. -If you have a food processer or blender(Individual blender like the magic bullet work best) you can use those to speed things up. Just add in banana and egg and slowly add the flour into the mixture.-.
- Add the eggs into to bowl and mix them in..
- Add little bits if flour at a time and mix it in until pancake consistently.-picture was taken after I made the first pancake so you should have more than that-.
- Turn on frying pan to between low and medium heat and butter the bottom of the pan. -you can use oil instead of butter but I find it tastes better with butter-.
- Pour pancake mix into pan. This recipe make 2-3 pancakes depending on how big or small you make them..
- Let cook for 2-4 min until the outside of the pancake starts to crisp underneath. Or until golden brown. Flip pancake. -These do not look like normal pancakes most of the time. They will be splotchy in their coloration.-.
- Let cook for another 1-3 min. And then take it out and serve..
- Eat up and Enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en