OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes.
You can cook OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare Half of a cup sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need Half of teaspoon salt.
- You need Half of a cup of Cottage Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of over ripe Bananas, mashed to a pulp.
- You need 1 cup of laban (mala, or plain drinking yoghurt).
- You need Half of cup canola oil (corn oil or melted butter is great too).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
step by step OCB..Oat, Cottage Cheese and Banana Flapjack/Pancakes
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a larger bowl, whisk together to aerate and to get the ingredients mixed. Make a well (hole) in the middle..
- In a separate smaller bowl, combine all the wet ingredients, whist together until they’re well combined..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix together, with a whisk to a porridge like consistency..
- Prepare your pan by lightly greasing it with oil..you can use two pans if you’re feeling Gangster enough..
- Spoon about a table spoon for each pancake.
- Use low to medium heat as the pancakes tend to burn very quickly.
- Serve with honey and lemon or Maple Syrup. And your favourite hot beverage, in my case, milky masala chai😍. Enjoy 🤗🤗..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en