Mashed Banana Pancake.
They’re not as delicious as when they’re fresh. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you’re making them for two, because you just Then in a separate bowl, mash your banana and add an egg, some milk, oil, and vanilla. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch.
Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle.
For Saturday brunch, i thought about banana fritter but it is too fatty.
Then I changed my mind to banana pancakes instead.
You can have Mashed Banana Pancake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Banana Pancake
- You need 2 cups of buttermilk (2 cups whole milk mix with 2 tbsp vinegar – let it rest for about 10 minutes to allow the milk to turn to buttermilk).
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour or whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare of Sliced bananas.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- You need of Honey.
In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork until almost smooth.
Whisk in the eggs, then add the Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners’ sugar if desired.
Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little Once your bananas and baking powder are mashed and the vanilla and eggs are stirred in.
Mix mashed up ripe bananas, syrup, vanilla, water, and pancake mix in a bowl.
instructions Mashed Banana Pancake
- In a medium bowl, whisk in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In a big bowl, add buttermilk, mashed bananas, melted butter, eggs, and sugar. Whisk together until well combined..
- Pour the dry ingredients over the dry and mix just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Let the batter sit for about 5 minutes. It should form bubbles and rise just a bit..
- Heat a little butter on a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour the batter into the frying pan using an ice cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measure. Cook until both sides change to golden brown color..
- Serve with sliced bananas and maple syrup or honey! 😋.
Spray non-stick cooking spray onto surface of pan or griddle.
Then, mash your bananas and add the other wet ingredients.
You can reheat pancakes in the microwave, or you can place on a baking sheet and cover with foil.
View top rated Mashed banana pancakes recipes with ratings and reviews.
Cinnamon Banana Pancakes, Malaysian Banana Pancake, Ahmad Rashad’s Banana Pancakes, etc.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en