Alkaline Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Alkaline Banana Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alkaline Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of Spelt flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Agave.
- You need 1 of capful Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of Banana (cut into small pieces).
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of Sparkling water.
- Prepare of Grapeseed Oil (to coat your cooking surface).
instructions Alkaline Banana Pancakes
- Add Spelt flour, sea salt, vanilla extract, and agave to a bowl..
- Mix well.
- Pour (fold) in the sparkling water, a little at a time, until you reach your desired consistency. Fold it in as opposed to mixing it, as mixing will take away the fizz..
- Add your cut up bananas (or any other fruit) to the mixture and fold them in..
- Coat the surface of your pan, skillet, or griddle with grapeseed oil..
- Once your cooking surface is heated, pour the batter and cook until air bubbles are visible (3-5 minutes), being careful not to burn the underside of your pancake..
- Once air bubbles are visible, flip the pancakes and cook the other side (3-5 minutes)..
- Transfer cooked pancakes onto a plate, add more fruit if you’d like, and enjoy!! No syrup needed!!.
- Please note that the exposed fruit may stick to your cooking surface or create a bit of a soggy surface on the bottom of your pancake, but I found it to add “character” to my pancakes.. Happy Cookin!!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en