2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes.
You can have 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need of Optional mix-ins.
- You need 1 cup of fresh fruit, like blueberries, raspberries, or chopped apples.
- You need 2 tablespoons of granulated oat.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
instructions 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
- Mash the banan. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay..
- Add flavorings if desired. Add 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder for fluffier, lighter pancakes, and whisk in salt, vanilla, cocoa powder, or honey to flavor the pancakes..
- Stir in the eggs. The batter will be very loose and liquidy, more like whisked eggs than regular pancake batter..
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Drop the batter on hot griddle. Drop about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Keep your pancakes fairly small. Not only will they cook more quickly, but they’re easier to flip. It should sizzle immediately — if not, turn up the heat slightly..
- Cook for about 1 minute. Cook the pancakes until the bottoms look browned and golden when you lift a corner..
- Flip the pancakes using a thin spatula. Cook until the other side is also golden-brown, about 1 minute more..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en