Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you’re making them for two How to Serve Banana Pancakes.
My sister says that the mark of a good banana pancake is that you can.
Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup, sliced bananas and confectioners’ sugar if desired.
You can have Banana pancake using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein.
Banana pancakes is a pancake dish prepared using bananas and pancake batter as primary ingredients.
The bananas can be mashed or sliced, after which they are added to the batter or served on top.
Banana pancakes — so easy and delicious.
step by step Banana pancake
- Mash bananas using a fork or masher. Continue mashing until there are no large lumps. But i prefer to leave some small lumps for texture..
- Beat the egg then pour over to the mashed bananas and mix well. So the consistency is like a scrambled egg not like your regular pancake batter..
- Butter your pan and pour your banana mixture in low heat. Remember to keep it small about 3 inches wide..
- Check the edges if they are all set before flipping. If edges are set and the middle part starts to bubble, gently and slowly lift half of the pancake then flip!.
- Serve warm..
A fruity breakfast treat that’s simple to make and will get you pretending like it’s the weekend.
With the right ingredients and a little time spent in the kitchen.
My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on.
If you aren’t into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes, or my.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en