2+ ingredient banana pancakes.
These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). This world’s simplest pancakes recipe contains just two ingredients (egg and banana) and is super quick – just minutes from bowl to plate! Banana and egg pancakes have to be the quickest and easiest gluten-free, vegan breakfast and the smartest way to use up extra-ripe bananas.
Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein.
They contain no sugar, gluten, paleo and dairy which makes them ideal for diabetic patients and lactose intolerant people.
Only two ingredients are needed to make these simple yet tasty panackes – two large eggs and a medium size ripe banana.
You can have 2+ ingredient banana pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2+ ingredient banana pancakes
- You need 1 of – banana.
- You need 2 of – eggs.
- You need of Optional ingredients: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- You need of Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, sugar, brown sugar, etc.
The texture of these pancakes is more like french toast – delicious eggy goodness.
HINT: Look up… Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone.
This banana pancake recipe can be made using just two ingredients meaning it’s not only healthy but it’s also cheap, quick and easy to make.
Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you’re making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples.
instructions 2+ ingredient banana pancakes
- Mash a banana into a bowl and mix both eggs to create a batter. Leave some small banana chunks. A fork works just fine..
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat with either butter or oil..
- Pour 2-3tbsp of batter at a time to create pancakes about 3” in diameter. These pancakes are very thin and won’t be able to flip if they’re too large! (See my mistake photo). Add blueberries/mixins before flipping.
- Once the bottom of the pancake is brown, and the top is making small bubbles around the edges, carefully flip the pancake. My best success was flipping without lifting the spatula- slide the spatula under the pancake, and plop it onto the other side..
- Cook until golden brown. Add toppings and enjoy!.
You whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, a little sugar, baking powder, and salt.
An amazing recipe for pancakes using only two common ingredients.
Somehow when you mix bananas and eggs together and say some magic words, an unseen universe wizard comes and sprinkles pancake dust on it and it magically turns into this Wake and Pancake.
How to make two-ingredient banana pancakes.
Once the pancakes are lightly browned and set in the middle, you’re ready to devour a short stack of these two-ingredient miracles.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en