Pandan Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Pandan Banana Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pandan Banana Pancakes
- You need 70 g of self-raising flour.
- You need 65 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of I medium sized very ripe banana, mashed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pandan paste.
- Prepare 130 ml of coconut milk.
step by step Pandan Banana Pancakes
- In a large mixing bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together..
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredienta together..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold until jist combined. Do not over mix. Cover and let batter rest for 15mins..
- Preheat a flat bottomed non stick pan on the hob on medium heat, drop 1 tablespoon of batter onto the pan, wait until bubbles form all over the pancake, flip it over and cook for another minute or so until golden. Continue until all the batter is used up..
- Serve with coconut cream, maple syrup or gula melaka syrup and fresh fruit..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en