Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes.
Healthy, vegan banana pancake recipe loaded with muscle building protein. Health Benefits – Vegan Banana Pancakes. Part pancake, part banana bread, these vegan banana protein pancakes are packed with plant-based goodness and make a delicious post-workout meal.
These Gluten-Free Vegan Protein Pancakes are fluffy, perfectly soft and chewy, and super easy to make.
They make the best satisfying and nutritious breakfast! they’re filling and satisfying. they taste like banana bread. they’re made without flax eggs or aquafaba. they’re a good source of fibre.
Wake up to these easy vegan banana pancakes.
You can have Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1-2 scoops of dairy-free protein powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of dairy-free milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- You need 1 of banana.
Light, fluffy, and slightly sweetened with maple syrup, this is a breakfast worth getting out of bed for. % Daily Value.
Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier We used AP flour for the gluten-free and dairy-free chocolate chips.
These turned out perfectly and we loved them!
Top with fruit and PB and you’re ready for an active day!
step by step Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Combine the flour, baking powder, protein powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl..
- Stir in the milk, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and chia seeds and mix until the batter is smooth..
- Add the banana and mash into the batter..
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the batter on the skillet and flip once bubbles start to form on the pancakes. Cook until brown..
- Serve with some vegan butter, fresh fruit, and maple syrup on top..
These extra thick and fluffy protein pancakes will be your new go-to pancake recipe.
How To Make Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes?
Mash the banana in a mixing bowl.
My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on.
If you aren’t into bananas though, check out my Vegan Pancakes for One, my Gingerbread Pancakes, or my Vegan Gluten Free Pancakes instead and if you prefer savoury breakfasts why not make my Vegan.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en