Seafood Pasta Salad.
You can cook Seafood Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 Bag of Pre-Cooked Small Shrimp.
- You need 1 (1 lb) of package of Imitation Crabmeat.
- You need 1 Box of Rotini.
- Prepare 1 of sliced and diced cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced and diced tomato.
- You need 1 (24 oz) of bottle Kraft of Italian Dressing.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
instructions Seafood Pasta Salad
- Cook Rotini according to package.
- Slice and diced tomato and cucumber.
- Drain pasta, rinse with cold water in the drainer, add to big pasta bowl.
- Add cut up crab meat, shrimp, cucumber, tomato to pasta..
- Pour 24 oz of Italian dressing on top. Mix together.
- Add seasoning and sugar to taste.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator and chill. Tastes better if it sits overnight but can be eaten after chilling for an hour or so..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en