Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad.
You can cook Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
- You need 1 of cucumber, sliced.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 2 of avocadoes, diced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
step by step Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
- In a big bowl, add cucumber, tomatoes, avocados, red onion, dan cilantro..
- Add fresh lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper powder. Gently toss to combine. Serve with the pan seared salmon. Yum! 😋.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en