Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad.
You can have Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad
- You need 2 cups of cucumber that’s been cut into roughly 1/3″ cubes (roughly 2 to 3 Persian/Lebanese cucumbers).
- Prepare 1/8 of small red onion, very thinly sliced on the vertical.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of chili garlic sauce, sambal, or sriracha.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- You need of chopped fresh Thai basil, mint, or cilantro.
instructions Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad
- Put your cucumbers and onions in a large-ish bowl..
- Add Thai sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime..
- Toss thoroughly, and, if you want some heat, add the chili garlic sauce/sambal/sriracha, and toss thoroughly again..
- Add your fresh herb(s) of choice..
- Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to let the cucumber take up the dressing, tossing once or twice to make sure everything absorbs flavor evenly, and enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en