Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad.
All you need is high heat and good olive oil. Place the squash on a sheet pan, add the olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Hooray for cooler weather and all things FALL.
Sage and seasonings flavor the squash.
Squash was a hard sell with my family until I paired it with pumpkin seeds, cranberries and horseradish.
It’s smooth and creamy but is actually dairy-free!
You can cook Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad
- You need 10 of brussel sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of med butternut squash.
- You need 1 cup of toasted pumpkin seeds (I used pine nuts).
- You need 1 of small red onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small package of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of golden raisins.
- Prepare 1 package of mixed greens (or your favorite lettuce).
Rosemary, sage and thyme, need I say more?
Four-hundred degrees is hot enough to deliver the tender, creamy centers and the charred.
To roast the squash, simply place the seasoned squash onto two large baking sheets lined with Isabel’s tips.
A hotter oven will over-brown the squash before it is tender all the way through.
instructions Roasted butternut squash & brussel sprout salad
- Pull the outer layers of the brussel sprouts and put into the bowl. When you get to the center of the brussel, cut into thin slices and also add to the bowl..
- Add your mixed greens.
- Peel the outside of your butternut squash and dice into small pieces. Toss in a little bit of oil and salt and pepper..
- Roast in a 375 ° oven for 25-30 mins or until soft..
- Toss all your remaining ingredients into the bowl. Add your favorite dressing (I use a homemade maple balsamic which I will post soon).
- Top with goat cheese and enjoy..
That is due to the naturally occurring sugars in the squash.
Don’t forget to pin this post to save it for later!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en