Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad.
In mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, ginger, and salt, stirring well. Add chicken, grapes, celery, and almonds. Cover and chill at least two hours before serving.
It uses Greek yogurt in lieu of mayonnaise, making it a healthier lunch or dinner choice.
The lemon ginger chicken requires a bit of time for marinating, so plan to do that step before you Grilled vegetables are a delicious and healthy choice to accompany lemon ginger chicken breasts.
These chicken breasts are perfect as an entree or you can slice them to include in a green salad or.
You can have Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad
- Prepare of Crock Pot.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of whole mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of tarragon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried lemon peel.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare of Salad mix.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of tub of 2% Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of celery hearts, chopped.
- You need 2 cups of shredded carrot.
- You need 3/4 of of a red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of reduced sugar craisins.
- You need 2 of green bell peppers, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated fresh ginger.
- You need 1 cup of lemon vinaigrette (I used the T. Marzetti simply dressed brand, though homemade would work as well).
- You need 2 cups of chopped walnuts or pecans (optional).
Cube chicken and add celery and grapes.
Stir together ingredients for dressing and toss with chicken mixture.
Add in chicken, grapes and celery and toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with toasted almonds just before… Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad.
instructions Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad
- Combine crock pot ingredients and cook on low until chicken shreds easily. Shred the chicken in the crock pot, remove bay leaves, then take off of heat and let cool down some while remaining covered. Preserve some of the crock pot liquid in shredded chicken to prevent salad from coming out dry (leave like half a cup’s worth in the shredded chicken). Take cooled, shredded chicken in crock pot and store in fridge for an hour for additional cooling..
- Combine salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until vegetables are thoroughly coated. Combine salad mix into the crock pot with the chicken and stir until completely mixed. Put finished salad into refrigerator and chill..
Serve by itself or use it for sandwiches.
Recipe can be halved for smaller portions..
Traditional chicken noodle soup is refreshed with lemon juice, ginger and herbs for flavor the whole family will enjoy.
Adding ginger and lemon to chicken noodle soup adds a tasty flare and are natural expectorants.
Was very surprised at how yummy it was.
For a fast and healthy Asian-inspired dinner, try our lemon-ginger chicken recipe.
The sweet and salty combination of honey and soy sauce makes this chicken dish one you’ll want to make over and over.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en