Cauliflower tuna salad.
Healthy, delicious,easy and quick salad recipe. This salad is refreshing and contains different vegetables and fibers. One salad that you can serve as a.
Cauliflower and tuna may seem like an unlikely pair but they work beautifully together in this fiber-rich and gluten-free salad.
A very healthy version of the standard tuna salad.
Broccoli, cauliflower, onion and celery combine with tuna and fat-free mayo for the perfect tuna salad.
You can have Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- Prepare of Medium head cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- You need 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dill.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need Dash of red hot pepper.
Best tuna salad you’ve ever tasted!
In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer.
This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is lightened up by using greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise; it Customize this healthy tuna salad with add-ons.
You can add in additional ingredients like capers.
step by step Cauliflower tuna salad
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal.
Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does.
Cauliflower “Potato Salad”. featured in Healthier Holiday Sides.
Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
An EASY tuna egg salad recipe!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en