This recipe is list is short but fresh and full of flavor. This quick and easy macaroni salad with hard boiled egg, roasted red bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and paprika gives new life to your standard issue picnic macaroni salad! This dish pairs well with almost anything.
A no-frills, creamy mac salad that is the perfect side Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is one of my biggest guilty pleasures.
From Sardis, Ohio, Dorothy Bayes sends this refreshingly light take on an all-time favorite.
Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart.
You can cook Macaroni Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 lb of macaroni noodles.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- You need 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton.
Tuna macaroni salad is pretty doggone addictive as well.
A macaroni salad recipe that’s creamy but still light, sweet but tangy, and has a wonderful mix of flavor, spice, and texture.
Pile it into a bowl and serve it at your next.
instructions Macaroni Salad
- Boil noodles till tender but not over cooked, drain and rinse under cold water, drain.
- Dice onion, celery, and cheese..
- Add mayonnaise, onion, celery, and cheese to macaroni mix throughly adding a little cold water mix with a couple tablespoons of mayonnaise until creamy, salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and refrigerate at least two hours, overnight is better. If noodles soak up to much moisture, add a little more mayo with water.
This macaroni salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, chopped vegetables, and a distinctively seasoned mayonnaise dressing.
It is fairly easy to throw together this meal, and it is a definite crowd-pleaser.
It’s the perfect creamy crunchy side dish for summer.
I love this Macaroni Salad recipe for so many reasons!
Macaroni salad is a great dish to prep out ahead of time.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en