Wholewheat Banana cake.
You can have Wholewheat Banana cake using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wholewheat Banana cake
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need As required of Chopped dryfruits(optional).
- You need As required of Raisins & almonds(optional).
step by step Wholewheat Banana cake
- Take a big bowl then mash 3 chopped bananas with fork..
- Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180 degree C..
- Add sugar in same bowl then blend it and add curd,oil and vanilla extract togethet mix well..
- In same bowl take wheat flour,baking soda & baking powder & pinch of salt..
- Sieve all together making sure there are no lumps in same bowl..
- Mix well batter is ready for bake,Please check cake batter consistency is should be dropping consistency..
- Greased the cake tin or cake tray..
- Transfer the batter to the cake tray..
- Pat the cake tray twice to remove the extra air into the batter..
- Place the cake tray into the preheated oven..
- Bake the cake at 180 degree C or 356 degree F for 60 minutes..
- Allow the cake to cool completely & cut the pieces & serve..
- Chopped dryfruits is optional..
- I use Oreo biscuit or chocolate syrup it’s optional..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en